Wednesday, September 29, 2004

RFC (Request for Comment)

I bet you knew that without me putting it in brackets, right?

I promise that, for the time being at least, this will be my last bit of naval-gazing speculation on the nature of Blog. But I was thinking - which is an annoying and dangerous thing. There have now been some Comments. There is some indication that some people are reading this stuff that I am writing. Jon now has Keith's Two Minutes delivered to his newsreader and he's happy. There has been an assurance that Big Brother is, in fact, watching.

So I have an audience - of at least two. Possibily others. So - I'm asking you - if you're reading this, I am talking directly to YOU now - tell me what you are getting out of this. WHY are you reading this? How did you find this Blog of mine?

I have talked about my feelings and perceptions on the nature of Blog writing - Blog from my perspective. Now I want to hear about my Blog from YOUR perspective. Come on then - Comment me to death - I dare you - I double-dare you! Do the Anonymous thing if you're shy (like Jon) - but talk to me...

Two minutes is up - I'm outta here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Funo said...

Not getting anything out of it, I don't even have my hands under the desk whilst reading it. I like humour and am a sucker for wasting minutes of days getting lost on the web. This matches both those goals.

29 September 2004 at 15:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home