Friday, April 16, 2010

Thursday 15th April 2010

The following events took place on Thursday 15th April 2010...
Today, I received the second of two near-identical letters from Sky. They pertain to the cancellation of my Sky Talk telephone service. I received the second one today (Thursday) and I think the first one was on Tuesday. I didn't think it was unduly noteworthy at  the time, but later events mean that it's now something I'll share with you...

The first one is dated 8th April and says that my Sky Talk service will end 7th April
The second one is dated 9th April and says that my Sky Talk service will end 8th April

...so Sky aren't perfect either. I'm now unsure exactly where I'm getting my voice telephone service from. It could be Sky, or BT, or VirginMedia. I suppose it doesn't really matter! It would be kind of nice to know, though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home