Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday 13th April 2010

The following events took place on Tuesday 13th April 2010...

My Welcome Pack arrived! It's ever so exciting. There was a contract to sign in duplicate. There was a contract to sign in duplicate. A post-paid envelope in which to return it, and various bits of information that weren't entirely new to me after my thrilling Recorded Message Experience yesterday.

What's going to happen next? We don't know - that's the truth of it - we simply don't know!!

OK - so we do know. I signed the contracts in duplicate - and twice - put one of them in the afore-mentioned envelope, and now it's sitting by our still-BT-connected phone with my car keys awaiting posting tomorrow. But where will I post it from?? There - there IS still some mystery! :) You'll just have to wait and see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home